Q: When are you open?

A: Our opening hours are Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm

Back to top

Q: What information will I need to give my insurer when lodging a motor vehicle claim?

A: When you lodge a motor vehicle insurance claim you will need to provide the following information for you and for any other parties involved:

  • Date and time of the accident
  • Make and model of the vehicle
  • Vehicle’s registration number
  • Driver’s and owner’s name(s)
  • Driver’s licence number
  • Insurance company for the other parties involved
  • Location of the accident
  • Whether police attended and any incident report number that you may have been given.

Once you have lodged your claim, give your claim number to Ian Guppy & Co Smash Repairs

Back to top

Q: Can you handle fleet clients?

A: Yes, we can handle repairs for your fleet.

We understand how critical it is to your business that your fleet and commercial vehicles are back on the road in the shortest possible timeframe. We have a longstanding relationship with a number of our existing fleet and commercial clients. We believe their ongoing repeat business demonstrates their satisfaction with the speed and efficiency of our repair and refinishing services.

Back to top

Q: How can I pay?

A: We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard, Cash or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer). We do not accept American Express or Diners Club.

Back to top